Tuesday, September 26, 2006

All-OPM for Top 12!

It's confirmed! The Top 12 Performance Night would be an all-OPM feast!

Here is a partial list of the songs that our Finalists would choose (help me guys about the original artists who sang some of the songs by leaving a comment here, thanks):
* Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin (I will love you only once)
* Araw-araw, Gabi-gabi (Everyday, everynight)
* 'Di Na Natuto by Gary Valenciano (You never learn)
* Nakapagtataka by Hajji Alejandro (Baffling)
* Himala by Rivermaya (Miracle)
* Tuwing Umuulan at Kapiling Ka by Basil Valdez (Whenever I'm with you through the rain)
* Iisa Pa Lamang (Only one)
* Hang On by Gary Valenciano
* Next in Line by After Image
* Pangako Sa 'Yo by Rey Valera

Even if I would know who would sing which song, I'd let you guys predict them instead. After all, revealing too much information kills the excitement.

Visit Philippine Idol Updates for everything latest on the best talent show in the Philippines...ever!